The total self care
You’re propped up by alcohol, sugar, caffeine, intensive gym workouts and swing from detox to detox – but nothing can combat the lack of self care and self love.
Enough of that.
It’s time to change things
once and for all.
You think that being healthy would be easy. I mean it’s just exercising and eating clean right? Err, wrong.
You’ve ended up in the situation where a good day is determined not by how you feel but by what your dress size or scales say, how many calories you ate, how many hours you worked. You’re exhausted trying to follow all the latest food trends and exercise plans which are meant to make you feel better but don’t. You’ve forgotten what it’s like to do things for yourself, and what it feels like to be truly happy in your own skin.
You know you’ve reached the point where something has to change. You simply can’t do it on your own.
Through this powerful programme we’ll work together 1-2-1 with the right system, support and accountability to transform your life and find the lifestyle, diet and self care habits that work for you.
The Self Care Coach
How it works
Valuing yourself enough to invest in a one-to-one coaching relationship is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
I don’t believe in “quick fixes”. I believe in long lasting change, and that doesn’t happen overnight. My ambition for you is to and have the confidence, strength, and tools to make powerful changes in your life.
Sometimes women don’t know what to do to change, but more often it’s that we’re stuck in a rut and don’t know how to get out of it. 95% of our behavior occurs out of habit, either unconsciously or in reaction to external demands.
That’s why we struggle to make changes that last. Even when the need for change is obvious and our intentions are strong, we often fall short.
The Total Self Care Transformation programme is designed to support you step by step through the journey with the right system, support and accountability so you get the transformation you’ve been longing for.
- 12 x 45 minute coaching sessions over Skype over a 6 month period.
- 6 x 15 minute laser “self-care emergency” calls.
- Unlimited email support between sessions.
- An optional in-depth 2-hour self care and wellness review (at extra cost).
By the end of 12 sessions you will:
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down and keeping you stuck.
- Feel more in control of your diet.
- Know what foods and habits nourish, rather than punish, you.
- Have a self care system so you can prioritise YOU and manage your health more effectively.
- Have more energy so you can enjoy life more fully.
- Have a healthier and more balanced approach to food and exercise.
- Know how to honour your hunger and fullness in all areas of your life.
- Be able to say NO with ease and grace so you can say YES to the things that matter.
- Have more confidence and clarity than you’ve ever experienced before.
- Have a crystal clear action plan on how to continue the work we’ve started.
- Ditch the diet, the punishment, the exhaustion, the rut – forever.
“ Would I recommend Mel as a coach? Yes, unreservedly. She is outstanding!”
Coach, Consultant & Entrepreneur
Melissa is a superb coach. She is fantastic at getting me to ‘un-muddle’ my thoughts when I can’t see the wood for the trees, she asks great, powerful learning questions and provides valuable and insightful feedback on what she is hearing from me.
Mel has helped me be happier and more successful in work and life and she has done this using her wonderful coaching skills very naturally and with real expertise.
“In just a few sessions I regained my confidence, adopted better habits and made some critical big changes in my life.”
Senior Account Director
Frankly speaking, I came to coaching and I was a mess! I was working long hours and I was exhausted, some might say burnt out. I had no energy for life and I was incredibly frustrated. I also found that my confidence was at an all-time low after breaking up with my boyfriend.
Mel made me feel instantly comfortable. I could discuss any aspect of my life, my fears, my hopes and dreams and she never judged any of them. She helped me unpack all the negative beliefs I’d held about myself and I started to regain my confidence.
I tried lots of things I never thought I would, I trusted Mel completely and found I actually enjoyed stepping out my comfort zone. I was amazed at how quickly the coaching helped me. Thank you Mel x
“Taking this time for myself has been so valuable to me, and I’m now so much happier with where I am and where I am going.”
I started having coaching with Mel because I was at a crossroads and was lacking the confidence and motivation to make the changes that I wanted to.
I found Mel easy to talk to and, although they were difficult issues for me to face, she helped me to break things down into easy manageable steps and helped me to find what I was looking for by asking questions I wouldn’t have considered on my own which helped me to realise where I wanted to be and what I needed to do to get there.
“It’s not that Mel is the sort of coach who knows how to make her clients feel cared for. It’s that she actually does care, deeply, about each individual, and it can’t help but show.”
Business from the Heart Mentoring
I have very high standards in my work with clients so I hesitated a long time before engaging coaches within my high end business mentoring programme – and when I finally took the leap I chose those coaches carefully.
I selected Mel because I know that her coaching credentials are of a very high standard (in fact we trained together), but also because as a coach Mel never allows a focus on professional success to get in the way of personal health & happiness and always has an eye out for that, encouraging my clients to grow their business and take good care of themselves while they do it – and in a way that makes them feel supported and cared for.
I survey my clients regularly and they are delighted with the standard and quality of coaching they receive. In fact I feel that having coaches like Mel to support me has enhanced my reputation and the reputation of my programme.
Are you ready for a total self care transformation?
A few things you might like to know about coaching…
Is coaching like therapy?
Coaching is a journey of reflection, discovery and self-awareness combined with action and self-motivation. Coaching is non-advisory, solution focussed and designed to move you forward rather than dwelling on the past. It’s a powerful method to help you improve, grow and develop and learn new skills and tools to manage your life more effectively.
What is a health coach exactly?
Health Coaches educate and support clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behaviour adjustments. I’m a master of habit change and I believe if you can change habits, you can change lives.
Will there be crying?
This is a life changing experience, and at times it can be intense and emotional. You need to be brave to face your challenges and do the emotional work needed to build a loving relationship with yourself and create a life you love. You may cry, although it isn’t compulsory.
Are you going to fix me?
You need to be committed to making the changes that are needed to undertake the journey. I can champion you, support you, spur you to greatness, but I can’t do the work for you. And you don’t need fixing. I’m going to help you gently realise you are already enough just as you are.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If after one month of working together you are not 100% satisfied with my coaching service, I offer a no quibble, money-back guarantee. This is why I offer a free 45-minute no-obligation starter consultation. I’ll only offer to work with you further if I am confident you will benefit from our time together.
Can we meet face to face?
If you’re in London, and you’d like to meet face-to-face, let me know.
What can I expect from you as my health coach?
- To respect and hold your vision – even when the going gets tough and you lose sight of it, I never will.
- To challenge you when needed – old beliefs, habits and behaviours are often deep-seated. We’ll uncover the underlying reasons you’re stuck and set up more useful and helpful habits together.
- To support you – I’m on your team and my passion is to see you succeed. I’ll champion you and support you every step of the way.
- To be honest – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable, I will always be straight with you.
- To curate and tailor the information – you’re an individual with individual needs and the last thing you need is more information, you need the right information and the right actions for you.
- To make it fun – it can feel so heavy for so long and I’m here to make the process fun, light and as easy as I can.
What do you expect from me?
- A commitment to change – just turning up to the sessions is not enough. You have to commit to yourself to do the work and take responsibility for the outcome of the coaching.
- A commitment to the session – turn up on time, take the opportunities when we’re together seriously and be present in each session.
- A commitment to the homework – take responsibility for the mutually agreed upon actions each session. Often the greatest understanding, realisations and clarity come in between sessions.
- To be honest – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable because it’s in this space that the greatest changes happen.
- To challenge yourself – you can play it safe sure, but if you really want to grow then up your game. You’ll be amazed at how small changes make a BIG difference.
- To have fun – this is your life, your health, your dreams, your journey. Enjoy it, embrace it and have fun with it. Not everything will be serious, nor should it. Plus I like laughing, it’s good for you!
What topics do you coach on?
I specialise in coaching women in the following areas:
- Self-care and self-esteem
- Body image and body confidence
- Healthy living practices
- Stress management
- Work/Life balance
- Confidence building
“I found Mel’s style safe, kind but really authentic and she understands what it takes to get you to a better place and manages to relay this to you with love and integrity.”
“Since doing the programme I’ve put healthy practices in place and for the first time in years I can truly say I love what I see in the mirror and appreciate how amazing my body is.”